MoneyTeam is in need of direct lending sources for construction projects in the Pacific Rim. The specific areas where we are in need of financing is in South Korea.
We currently have 4 complete loan packages for submission.
The loan amounts are from $50 to $300 Million The minimum loan request is for $50 Million or higher. The projects involved are mainly for the construction of residential units and/or complete communities where commercial structures are earmarked for development. Hospitals, Office Buildings and Hotels are just a few of the structures in need of financing.
MoneyTeam requests the following of all investors once the loan has been submitted:
1. An LOI or Letter Of Interest to be secured within 10 - 21 working days
2. A Loan Commitment to be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of the LOI
3. No upfront 'due diligence' fees. A rigorous discussion of any fee charged is warranted. The only fees to be paid are for the appraisal, credit and other minimal items.
4. Loan Funding to take place within 30 to 90 calendar days or earlier
5. Information and/or documentation from your company which would include a history of previous closings, current and past references and testimonials. This information and a conference call to discuss the transaction is required before submission.
If you are able to work with us under these general guidelines, we are eager to hear from you. We are always in need of good commercial lenders willing to fund loans in the USA and other countries. Please call our office at 323-936-3232 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you soon.